- Suitable for filling and assembly processes in electrical boxes.
- Suitable for hiding and protecting electronic circuit elements.
- Suitable for applications requiring electrical insulation.
- Not suitable for table casting
- Packaged in set as A and B components
- Mixing ratio is 2 : 1 by weight (2 Unit Resin + 1 Unit Hardener)
- Transparent, can be colored with pigments
- Creates an insulating layer
- Resistant to corrosion
- Resistant to mechanical effects.
- Solvent Free
- Working time is 15-20 minutes.
- Touch drying time 4-6 hours.
- Demoulding time is 12-18 hours.
- It can be cast in a maximum thickness of 1 cm.
Mix the two products packaged as Component A and Component B, 2A and 1B. Make the mixture using a scale and while mixing, pour the “A” component into the “B” component and mix at a slow speed until a homogeneous and smooth appearance is obtained. If you wish, you can vacuum the mixture. When the mixture is ready, pour the mixture on the area you will be applying. If you are going to coat, you can use a trowel, roller or brush. Wait for the epoxy to cure after application.
- Epoxy resin is two-component and cannot be used without mixing the components.
- Do not use outside the specified application thickness range. Low thickness may cause late drying and high thickness may cause burning / yellowing problem.
- Never heat the product during mixing and application.
- Use a hot air gun to remove surface foam, or you can quickly pass a blue burner flame from the surface.
- Use a vacuum machine to completely eliminate the possibility of air bubbles.
- When preparing the mixture of products, always use sensitive scales.
- For whatever reason, do not mix any material that does not fit the system into the product.
- Make sure that the equipment you use during the application is dry and clean.
- Take care to do the applications at room temperature (+23 ° C).
- Low temperature may cause late drying and high temperature may cause premature drying.
- Low temperature causes thickening in the consistency of the products and may cause differences in application results.
- Low temperatures may cause crystallization in resins. Before using, allow the crystallized resin to dissolve by exposing it to +60 ° C to +80 ° C temperature.
- Do not move the system until you are sure that the spilled product is completely hardened. Otherwise, it may cause undulation on the surface.
- Do not forget to use work safety equipment.
- Avoid contact with your skin.
- Epoxy resins can cause allergies. If you observe an allergic reaction on your body, consult a doctor immediately.
- Store the unused product indoors at temperatures between +15 and +35 ° C, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not keep the products with the cover open.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not leave the products obtained as a result of the mixture under direct sunlight.
- Yellowing inside the package may occur in products that are waiting unused.
All of the information is given as a suggestion to get the best result from the application. It is the user’s sole responsibility to use the product for its intended purpose.