Tone Transparent Epoxy Pigment
Tone Transparent pigments series are specially produced to color epoxy systems. It is fully compatible with solvent-free epoxy resin systems.
Tone series epoxy pigments cannot be used as a standalone paint. It must be used in conjunction with an epoxy system.
- Coloring form: Transparent
- Consistency: Liquid pigment
- Usage rate: 1% -2%
- Net weight: 20 ml
- The amount of epoxy that can be colored: 1 kg – 2 kg
For optimum coloring, you can add pigment in the specified ratio by weight to the total amount of epoxy resin and hardener.
When used less than the specified usage rate, insufficient coloring may occur. If it is used more than the specified ratio, in the final hardness of the epoxies, negativities such as not fully hardening and staying flexible may occur.
Store the products indoors at a temperature of 10-30 degrees, with their mouths closed and without exposing them to direct sunlight.
You can mix the colors together to get new colors.
Method of Application
First, mix the epoxy resin and hardener until they get a transparent appearance. Add the pigment into the prepared mixture and mix the system again. Stir until you are sure that the pigment is completely dispersed in the mixture.
- Anthracite Blue
- Ocean Blue
- Ruby Green
- Mirabelle Yellow
- Sugar Red
- Daisy Purple
- King Orange
- Wave Turquoise
Matters to be considered
- Tone series epoxy pigments cannot be used as a standalone paint. It must be used in conjunction with an epoxy system.
- Avoid contact with your skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The color chart presented on the screen has been prepared to be the closest to the images of the colors in the digital environment. Tone differences can be observed between the screen image and the actual color tones.
- All of the information is given as a suggestion to get the best result from the application. It is the user’s sole responsibility to use the product for its intended purpose.