* In-mold depth: 8 mm
* In-mold model dimensions: 10.5 x 11 cm
* Silicone Type Series: LUX
* Model number: K-1038
* Specially produced for epoxy resin castings.
* Epoxy resin castings have a re-cast life of up to 30 (thirty) pieces.
* It is suitable for the use of polyurethane, polyester, plaster, cement, soap, candle, scented stone.
* Provides long-lasting use with its extra-improved silicone quality.
* Suitable for professional use.
* Re-casting can be done in high quantities.
* It has a transparent appearance
* Does not lubricate the surface.
* Extra glossy
* Do not use an alcohol-containing substance while cleaning the mold.
* You can clean the mold with a wet cloth or duct tape.
* Do not expose to high temperature.
* In epoxy castings, do not keep the casting in the mold for too long.
* Make sure that your mold is dry and clean during application.
* Take care to make your epoxy mold castings at room temperature (+23 °C).
* Keep the unused mold indoors and at room temperature.
* The mold can take the shape of the surface it is on, use it on a flat surface and keep it on a flat surface when not in use.
* Mold surfaces with reduced or completed casting life become dull, in these cases the casting resin clings to the mold and may tear the mold during disassembly.
* If these issues are not taken into account, the number of remodeling will decrease.